WEST ROUGE TENNIS CLUB: ONLINE COURT BOOKING RULES
· Prior to booking a court, every member must do the self-assessment for COVID-19 on the Ontario Ministry of Health website before heading to WRTC.
· If you do not pass the self-assessment, you are not permitted to play.
· Members must follow all City and Provincial COVID-19 Guidelines for outdoor activities.
· ALL players must be members.
. Online bookings only – no drop ins. Bookings must be made on the WRTC court booking platform.
· Courts can be booked 72 hours in advance.
· Max length of booking is 90 minutes. Please be prepared to leave the courts 5 mins early.
· Back-to-back bookings are not permitted .
· Bookings can only be made during non-public and non-program hours.
· Be sure to include ALL PLAYER NAMES in the title of booking.
HOW TO BOOK A COURT
· On March 31, members will be provided an email with instructions on how to create an account to book a court. For members who registered after March 31, you will be sent login instructions after your registration is complete.
· You will be unable to book a court until you create a profile.
CANCELLATIONS / NO SHOWS
· Cancellations can be/must be done up to time of booking.
· If observed, members are encouraged to report “no shows” to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If other players are using the courts during your booking time, please ask them to leave or report the incident to email@example.com.
· If 2 no-shows without cancellation are reported, this could result in the suspension of a member’s booking privileges.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE COURTS
· Tennis players only – spectators are not permitted. Guardians can wait outside the courts.
· Face coverings must be worn (nose and mouth covered) while entering and departing the club – when on court, individuals can remove their face coverings.
· Keep 2-metres apart from other players at all times.
· In line with the WRTC’s City of Toronto Operating Permit, the courts are made available for general public use Sunday and Monday from 4pm – 7pm.
· Members may still play but do not have priority.
· Note that WRTC does not manage the courts during this time. Similar to other City-run unmonitored public courts, there are rules for play posted by the City – please adhere to those rules.