WEST ROUGE TENNIS CLUB: ONLINE COURT BOOKING RULES
· ALL players must be members.
. Online bookings only – no drop ins. Bookings must be made on the WRTC court booking platform.
· Courts can be booked 72 hours in advance.
· Max length of booking is 90 minutes. Please be prepared to leave the courts 5 mins early.
· Back-to-back bookings are not permitted .
· Bookings can only be made during non-public and non-program hours.
· Be sure to include ALL PLAYER NAMES in the booking.
HOW TO BOOK A COURT
· You will be sent login instructions after your tennis registration is complete. Use the email address that you registered with to access the booking site.
· You will be unable to book a court until you create a profile.
CANCELLATIONS / NO SHOWS
· Cancellations can be/must be done up to time of booking.
· If observed, members are encouraged to report “no shows” to email@example.com.
· If other players are using the courts during your booking time, please ask them to leave or report the incident to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· If 2 no-shows without cancellation are reported, this could result in the suspension of a member’s booking privileges.
UPON ARRIVAL AT THE COURTS
· Tennis players only on the courts – spectators and Guardians can wait outside the courts.
· In line with the WRTC’s City of Toronto Operating Permit, the courts are made available for general public use Sunday and Monday from 4pm – 7pm.
· Members may still play but do not have priority.
· Note that WRTC does not manage the courts during this time. Similar to other City-run unmonitored public courts, there are rules for play posted by the City – please adhere to those rules.