Tennis For All
NETS COMING DOWN NOV 1 OR FIRST SEVERE FROST!
I’m sure you heard the news – outdoor sports are permitted to open across Ontario, including tennis. The West Rouge Tennis Club is a members only club with online bookings only – no drop ins.
You can join the club by submitting your membership form online here
This season we are excited to offer both junior and adult programming including three different house leagues.
Adult Membership – $80
Junior Membership – $20
Family Membership – $180
House League – Free – Click Here to Sign Up
Other Junior / Adult Programing – see club pro and programs page for more information
Prior to arrival at the courts, please ensure you review/follow all the public measures/rules
Jon Cabell – President WRTC
- If you are sick STAY HOME.
- Before playing – Wash/Sanitize your hands.
- Wash/Sanitize your tennis equipment.
- Bring a water bottle.
- Bring and play with your own tennis balls (mark them).
- DO NOT touch anyone else’s tennis equipment.
- NO Contact with other players (change sides at opposite ends of net).
- Return balls with racquet or foot.
Ontario Tennis Association
Scarborough Tennis Federation
COVID19 Self Assessment
City of Toronto