Tennis For All
ADULT MEMBERSHIP IS FULL!
Adult members, please sign up at WRTC Membership to get on the Waitlist – no payment is needed unless we are able to give you a membership!
We are beginning our programming this week! After-school programs for Juniors, House Leagues for Adults, and also our Toronto Ladies team is kicking off this week as well!
Our goal at WRTC is to provide our members with a holistic experience, providing opportunities to learn and play tennis, as well as meet other members of the West Rouge community through our multiple club events.
Whatever tennis-related goal you wish to accomplish, we can help you get there!
- House Leagues – Men’s, Ladies’, Mixed
- Kids’ Summer Camps
- Junior & Adult Group Lessons
- Competitive STF Teams (Junior & Adult)
- Private Lessons
- Courts Opening – April 9th
- WRTC Welcoming BBQ – May 15th
- Mixed Luck of the Draw – May 28th
- Iron Man / Iron Woman Event – July 15th + July 16th
Hope your 2022 has started off well and I look forward to seeing you on the courts!
Peter Kusiak – President WRTC